For reviewing and studying for new words, please use this game:
1. Go to www.zondle.com
2. Sign in with your Zondle account.
3. If you do not have a Zondle account, create one by using your ISM sign in ID. If that ID is taken, add a number behind yours. Be sure to record your own passwords for future access.
4. Play the game for Unit 4. You may also try games for earlier units as review.
5. The same game is provided here for quick access. However, if you do not log into Zondle, there will be no record of your using it.
We reviewed the content of this recording in the last class. Please follow these instructions:
1. Listen to the whole clip first.
2. Note the questions before you listen to it for the second time.
3. Remember the point is to understand the overall message, not individual characters.
4. Answer the questions in either Mandarin or English. The point is to demonstrate your comprehension of this message. Answers in pinyin will not be counted as correct.
今天老师不在学校。Mr Grier 是你们的代课老师。今天上课的时候，请同学用你们的电脑做三个对话，每一个对话要五分钟。请你们把对话打在GoogleDoc 给我看。
如果你有问题，请你问Mr Grier 或写电邮给老师。谢谢！
昨天我去一_____ _____吃_____。_____的时候，服务员问我要什么_____和_____。我不喜欢吃甜食，所以我问服务员什么最不甜。他说水果冰淇淋不太甜也比较健康。所以我_____了一_____水果冰淇淋和_____。这_____ _____的服务很好，所以我给了_____的_____。
restaurant, lunch, making an order, measure words, dessert, beverage, green tea, 10%, tips
Sometimes I eat lunch in the school canteen; sometimes I eat lunch in the Middle School courtyard. I like courtyard when the weather is nice. Sometimes the courtyard gets too busy. I usually go to the library after lunch. Sometimes, the library plays a movie.
Usually, lunch time at school is from 12:40 to 1:20. However, on Wednesdays, it is from 11:00 to 11:40. After lunch, I have advisory. Before lunch, I have Mandarin class. Yesterday, my Mandarin classmate and I went to lunch together. We did homework together. I had Japanese food, and he had Italian food. I had some green tea, and he had some coke. We bought the food together. After we ate lunch, we went to the library to read and made Mandarin conversations. There are many books in the library but very few are Mandarin books. We went to the classroom after lunch.