This week, we organize our work, practice a review conversation with new words and prepare for Student-Led Conference.
1. Please write in your planner the assessment dates as announced in class on Friday. These dates can also be found in PowerSchool.
2. Organize your GoogleDoc in your Mandarin folder. The file name example is “1415-5-Q3-PT-Last Name-First name”. You will amend the quarter number and task name according to your document.
3. Write a reflection in preparation for student-led conference.
4. Please submit your assignment correction.
The following week:
2. Introducing vocabulary
3. Practice conversation
Last week, we covered how to form questions. This video will help you review the lesson.
This week (Week 5), we work on creating a one-minute conversation (一分钟对话) to include greeting and colors.
The worksheet is due on 星期五.
Performance Task III is on 三月六日星期五. Please note this date in your planner.
The “Commonly used phrases” will be part of class instruction. We will review it throughout the class.
Next week (Week 6) is CWW. Have a great one!
For this two weeks, we worked on speaking and pronouncing colors and animals.
1. videos about stroke orders for some characters
2. videos about Chinese Zodiac
3. worksheets that you can complete during the class or at home
4. playing games with colors and numbers
5. speaking the sequence of animals
6. played a Zondle game together
Please memorize the colors we have covered and the animal names. For reviewing, play Zondle games. Remember to log in with your account so we can keep a track of your game scores!
Welcome back!!! Take a look at this animation. Make note of the animals. How many do you see?
There is a two-page homework this week. You will get a copy in class. If you need extra copies, please check your Google Drive.
Copy Performance Task II in your notebook and write down the dates in your planner.
Learn vocabulary about family and friends.
1. Review greetings
2. Vocabulary: stationary
3. Introduction to the origin of Chinese characters
4. Use iPad in class to set up
5. Learn to use “Explain Everything”
We have watched this video in class. How many characters you can find in this video?
1. Set up Zondle account with your school login name. If the name has been taken, use your last name and then your full first name.
2. Use the class code you obtained in class
3. Play the unit game. You may play other set of games with the same questions. When you become familiar with one set of questions, please feel free to explore other unit games.