This week, we will use laptops and papers to prepare for your performance task in class. Please bring your student ID, dictionary and materials for your booklet to class.
Performance Task presentations will start next week due to Yearbook Photo Session this week.
Copy Performance Task II in your notebook and write down the dates in your planner.
Learn vocabulary about family and friends.
Finish copying a text in Google Doc
Individual Reading Task: checking progress
1. Creating a conversation about going to a market to buy fruit and vegetable with your family
2. Discussing individual reading task progress
3. Vocabulary for Christmas shopping
4. Memorizing the previous text about currency
5. Use the paragraphs about currency as a pattern, write about sports teams, schools or TV shows
This week, we started reading the assigned text.
1. We covered the first paragraph about a pianist.
2. We worked on the second paragraph.
3. We covered some grammar points to help you understand how sentences are formed.
We also revisited this video on some particular characters:
1. Review greetings
2. Vocabulary: stationary
3. Introduction to the origin of Chinese characters
4. Use iPad in class to set up
5. Learn to use “Explain Everything”
We have watched this video in class. How many characters you can find in this video?