1. Set up Zondle account with your school login name. If the name has been taken, use your last name and then your full first name.
2. Use the class code you obtained in class
3. Play the unit game. You may play other set of games with the same questions. When you become familiar with one set of questions, please feel free to explore other unit games.
1. Please go to your Google Drive and find a document
2. Cut the document in four, glue them into your notebook. This will take up four pages of your notes
3. Each piece contains a short paragraph, highlight the words you do not know
4. Using a dictionary or research skills covered in class, find the meaning and pinyin for the vocabulary
This week in Mandarin C:
1. Introduction to Unit 2
2. 15- minute writing assessments
3. Copying a text shared on GoogleDoc: Due Monday, October 20
4. Quiz on Edmodo due on Friday, October 17
This week in Mandarin 6:
1. Completing Quarter 1 hand-outs
2. Writing assessment: self-introduction finalized from a script in your notebook
3. New character worksheet for Quarter 2
4. Making a conversation about family members
Congratulations to you all for a successful Quarter 1! For the beginning of the second quarter, please use Zondle and Edmodo for review.
For homework, please read this article.